0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Which of the following is defined in the statement below?
“The development process of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence”
3. Which of the following is described below?
“A subfield of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed”
4. Which of the following is illustrated in the image below?
5. Which of the following is considered an application of natural language processing NLP?
6. Which of the following is the chart type below?
7. Which of the following is/are numerical data about the zebra below? (Choose all correct options)
8. Which of the following is/are illustrated in the figure below? (Choose all correct options)
9. When designing AI systems, Which of the following should be taken into consideration?
I. The development of AI should value and respect people’s own thoughts, wishes, emotions, interests, self-esteem, and should avoid harm to their personal dignity
II. The development of AI should protect and promote the free development and diversified growth
III. AI should promote the development of the multiple intelligences and personalities
10. Classification is considered which of the following?
11. Clustering is considered which of the following?
12. Which AI application is illustrated in the image below? (Choose all correct options)
13. Put the stages of AI process in the correct order.
14. Fill in the blank in the statement below with one of the given options:
___________ happens when you have a personal opinion for or against something that affects the way you collect data or prepare data to be used to train and test AI models. (Bias, Analysis, Visualisation)
15. Fill in the blank in the statement below with one of the given options below.
_____________ is the process of putting AI models in use to make end users make benefits from their functionalities.
(Analysis, Deployment, Testing)