By the end of this course students will be able to:
– Understand the Python programming language basics such a variables, type conversion and arithmetic operations and expressions.
– Use different Python control statements such as conditional statements and looping structures
– Create and use Strings in Python
– Create and use functions and functions with parameters in Python codes
– Implement different data structures such as lists, dictionaries and tuples in Python codes
– Apply turtle programing feature in Python